We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[Amendment] Law Standards Act

The bill function is beautiful and neat. My only problem is that I don't see the green showing up in bill-add, nor the red strike through with bill-subtract, if what I read about their function is correct.
Local Councillor (3/15/20 - 6/23/20)
Deputy Minister of Educational Affairs (2/19/20 - 4/9/20)
Senior Fellow of Integration (12/20/20 - 2/19/20)
Fellow (1/12/19 - ~10/14/20) 
Ambassador to Osiris and TWP (4/3/20 - 7/8/20)
Legislator (1/19/19 - 11/1/21)
Chair of the Assembly (6/23/20 - 9/3/20)
Secretary of State (7/8/20 - 2/4/21 | 6/14/21 - 11/1/21) 
Deputy of Media (2/14/21 - 11/1/21)
Ambassador to TNP and Lazarus  (6/14/21 - 10/22/21)
MoE Leadership (10/14/20 - 11/1/21)

Mea culpa, I only added it for the one theme. All fixed now.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roavin's post:
  • Indusse

So, now that we have these tags, I think we can all agree that this amendment isn't needed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Domais's post:
  • Indusse

I'm guessing this has not been added to the dark theme?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

It's been added to all themes. You may have to Ctrl+F5 the page to force your browser to reload everything.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

It might be a good idea to just use [add] and [subtract] to make the tags shorter and easier to type.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Belschaft's post:
  • Indusse, Rebeltopia

Time to close this and Roavin pls take care about the above post

(09-22-2020, 12:58 PM)Roavin Wrote: It's been added to all themes. You may have to Ctrl+F5 the page to force your browser to reload everything.

Unfortunately, I can't locate these buttons even after restarting the browser. Am I looking in the wrong place?

[Image: dtnT8Pb.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Amerion's post:
  • Indusse

There are no buttons. You have to manually insert the tags.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 2 users Like Kris Kringle's post:
  • Amerion, Indusse

(09-22-2020, 10:53 AM)Belschaft Wrote: So to test things bill-add does this and bill-subtract does this.

Doesn't look like they are working.

(09-22-2020, 11:50 AM)Roavin Wrote: Mea culpa, I only added it for the one theme. All fixed now.

Alas, Bel's formatted text does not appear successful on the square theme
[-] The following 1 user Likes Amerion's post:
  • Indusse