We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#4,951

Izaakia begins stockpiling key resources incase of hostile actions against the nation.
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
Gianni, 21:42 14 Dec 2020, # Pacifica Discussion
#4,952

The Frost Empire has begun to consider additional defensive measures to its merchant marine in the wake of Izaakia's declaration to prepare for armed hostilities with an unknown nation. Officials have stressed that these measures are to enforce the Empire's neutrality in the event of an armed conflict and protect vessels passing through international waters.
Just call me Frost

Roleplayer,
Former member of the Pool of Justices

King of the Hill
[-] The following 1 user Likes Imperial Frost Federation's post:
  • GI-Land
#4,953

The Treasury departments invests in the FUnit cryptocurrency, in order to avoid any future restrictions on currency movement.
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
#4,954

Following this weekends Foreign Policy Forum, President Blanc fires a warning shot at the international community, saying 
“We will not accept foreign influence on our internal affairs. The facts on the ground are that Izaakia controls the historic regions of Montacia and Brodlancia and will continue to do so in perpetuity. No sanction, ruling or violent means will alter this fact. The fact is, we are the strongest economic and military power in the region and with this knowledge behind me I am offering the international community two pathways. The first pathway you may choose is to drop the case at the International Court and accept the borders of our new union in the interests of peace and prosperity, so we can work together on building a stronger and more sustainable future. Or the second pathway, where you choose to prosecute Izaakia and this will take us into a new era of instability in a new cold war, where the tinder of conflict builds up slowly until a match ignites our region in conflict. I hope you choose peace and prosperity.”
#4,955

King and Leader Gianluca IV. has expressed anger over President Blanc's statement: "This is already an indirect declaration of war. The Izaakian government should think before they speak, then they would come to the conclusion, that isolating themselves more and more from the world with this rhetoric is not and cannot be a long-term goal worth aiming for."
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#4,956

Her Excellency, the cabinet Minister of Foreign Affairs, Aberlil Berlyne has held a forum within the Ministry this morning on the possible incoming 'cold war' between mainly the states of Izaakia and Eareamland.

It has been decided that it is in the best interest of Besern to exercise status quo when possible.
[Image: UFog2ZY.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Besern's post:
  • Izaakia
#4,957

The Eareamian Space Agency will plan on relaunching missions with the new Golden Eagle I-1 rocket.
A lovely girl by the name of Mia was born today. Mia is special, for as she is the long-awaited daughter of King James I. With this, King James I, after the announcement, came out as being pansexual to the crowd gathered in front of the palace.
despite poor historical relations, a meeting between Rondenia and Eareamland is to be held.
"Maybe embarassing yourself is an Earamian thing..."
-StoicMetoik, 4:02 PM, 17/04/2022
#4,958

News of the Izaakia statement was met with laughter amongst the Frost veterans of the Serevan and Reizen wars. Many of whom would be seen later taking bets with former WPR militia men over which country, Bruuma, Sedunn, the Empire, etc. is stronger than Izaakia.
Just call me Frost

Roleplayer,
Former member of the Pool of Justices

King of the Hill
[-] The following 1 user Likes Imperial Frost Federation's post:
  • GI-Land
#4,959

Vice-Prime Minister Barrett has gone into hospital for Lung Cancer surgery. She is expected to stay in hospital for a few days to recover.

Following recent cold war tensions in the region, President Elliott has publicly stated that the country will continue to be supportive of, and work in alliance with, Izaakia. The President's statement was backed publicly by Vice-President Appleton, Prime Minister Phelps, Vice-Prime Minister Ortiz and Minister of Foreign Affairs and Defence, Jackie Barton.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Qaweritoyu's post:
  • Izaakia
#4,960

2-4-2 is trending on Izaakian social media today, where Izaakian soldiers are showing that veterans in Izaakia have 2 weeks of active fighting experience because that’s all they need in order to have conquered two countries.
[-] The following 2 users Like Izaakia's post:
  • Imperial Frost Federation, Qwert