We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#5,251

Izaakia calls for a WF coalition to militarily intervene in N&GB to prevent genocide of the Romordian People and overthrow the tyrannical government.
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
Gianni, 21:42 14 Dec 2020, # Pacifica Discussion
#5,252

The Federal Republic of GI-Land has condemned NAGB for their plans to commit genocide to the Romordians, however up until now only the Snovians have publically expressed their support for a WF-led humanitarian mission intervening into the country.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#5,253

The Commonwealth of Alterra's ambassador to the World Forum, Elizabeth Barnes, voiced the nation's support for a WF-led intervention against N&GB, but locally some question whether the Alterran military is capable of supporting such measures.
#5,254

After a lot of urge from the rest of parliament, His Excellency has postponed the operation to eradicate the Romordians indefinitely. His Excellency made an apology to the public saying ," Unfortunately the Romordians will live to see another day but I can promise you that one day, I will see to it that there are no Romordians left polluting our motherland."
#5,255

Prime Minister Barrett has admitted there will be grief in finally handing over the Government to someone else. 

Dr. Speaker Wallace has said that when the schedule up to his and the Prime Minister's resignations was released it was longer than he expected.
#5,256

Izaakian Airforce to begin testing N&GB reactions to forays into its airspace.
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
#5,257

United States of Izaakia to begin mass-producing the Swarm UAV system
#5,258

Vice-Prime Minister Chandler has admitted he fooled former Vice-Prime Minister Dr. Darrell Fuller into giving him advice upon being appointed Vice-Prime Minister.
#5,259

The Frost empire firmly condemns both the NAGB and Izaakian coalition for their actions in destabilizing the region. A spokesperson for the empire stated that while Genocide must be prevented, a unilateral intervention by the Izaakians will only serve to cause a refugee crisis that will burden the countries bordering the NAGB.
Just call me Frost

Roleplayer,
Former member of the Pool of Justices

King of the Hill
#5,260

His Excellency has announced that Nicholas and Great Britain is at DRL (Defence Readiness Level) 9: War is almost immanent.
The battalions sent to eradicate the Romordians have been relocated to the border along with many other battalions. Workers in less important jobs such as hairdressers, entertainment etc have been sent to more important jobs. Cities are told to prepare for bombing. Civilians have been ordered to fight back if hostiles invade the town or city. The navy is patrolling the sea around Nicholas and Great Britain and the air force is patrolling the skies. Nuclear weapons are also being prepared.