We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#5,671

The conflict around Nicholasgrad has become bogged down as both sides become entrenched in their positions. Izaakian armed forces are convinced that within the next few weeks the surrounded N&GB forces will begin to starve and run out of ammunition before eventually capitulating.
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
Gianni, 21:42 14 Dec 2020, # Pacifica Discussion
#5,672

President Blanc announces a truce with N&GB over the Christmas period effective from midnight tonight. 

The agreed lines of control are to be marked out by a neutral zone as shown in the map below.
Blue=Izaakian Lines
Green=Neutral Zone
Red=N&GB Lines
[Image: B0q0Mpc.jpg]
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Izaakia's post:
  • GI-Land
#5,673

In her Christmas speech, a red-dressed Chancellor Sanddorn has called out "all nations detrimental to peace in the South Pacific". She hopes, 2022 will be a catalyst, where countries come together again and work on solutions for problems that could challenge the peaceful status of the region in the future, like climate change or not-abiding to international law.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#5,674

President Blanc has addressed the nation from Costa Hedonistika for her between the holidays speech, traditionally held between the pagan solstice festival and Christmas. The choice of location is unusual, as President Blanc has chosen to stay away from traditional ceremonies in Izaakia which the head of state and government usually attends. 

In her address from the beach she said that 2021 had been “a difficult first year for our new republic the United States of Izaakia, where we have hit many obstacles and come across many challenges. However, we have overcome many of those obstacles and we have met those challenges head on, and we have come out ever stronger and more unified. I’m sure 2022 will provide new challenges, however, we will work to strengthen our Union, and move forward into our new age, building a new economy with our new green deal for prosperity and development, but also expanding our cultural, economic and political influence beyond our borders in the interests of peace, democracy and prosperity. I would also like to use this message to outline our hopes for Nicholas and Great Britain, where I hope our ceasefire will stand as we move forward with discussions for peace, and outline a framework for a liberal democracy and ally, in peace and without weapons of mass destruction. We will not however, let our allies in Romordia down, and we will stand up for their rights to self determination and liberty. On that note, I shall wish you all seasons greetings”.
#5,675

Today secretly, 500,000 Unkzierian troops were sent to Besern to destroy it and avenge N&GB, These troops were loaded on to ships and sent on their way, these troops are armes with automatic weapons.
Originally The King Isle. Got kinda bored, and made Unkzier
#5,676

The Chancellor had reportedly abruptly stopped his Christmas and New Years' speech midway on live television after being informed that he is to meet with the Ministry of Defence immediately to plan for a defensive and offensive against Unkzier.
[Image: UFog2ZY.png]
#5,677

The Ryccian Federation has condemned the "brazen attack" on Besern and has offered it military aid and a "nuclear shield", should Unkzier make use of nuclear weapons.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#5,678

During The Christmas Celebration ceremony, The king was pulled aside to discuss the war between Unkzier and Besern.

after talks, the king has decided to send a volunteer regiment to Besern in case Unkzier troops land.
#5,679

Cornelius Astarris, the Esfalsan Minister of Foreign Affairs, stated that Esfalsa was closely monitoring the Besernian-Unkzierian situation and remained committed to regional peace and security.
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]
#5,680

The Besernian Armed Forces, tipped off by various sources including radar and a Flash News post detailing Unkzier's 'secret movement of forces' to Ostselvatia, organize a defensive assault on the incoming troopships approaching Ostselvatia. Equipment including surface-to-surface missile launchers are being moved to the Tholisia-Ostselvatia coast and neutral ships outside Tholisia-Ostselvatia waters have been advised to change course to the city of Obravia for shelter.
[Image: UFog2ZY.png]