We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#6,351

Prime Minister Barrett has given birth to her second child in hospital in Alton City.
#6,352
Rainbow 
The law initiative introduced by the defence minister, which would introduce a civil service (either military or communal), has been brought to a secret ballot vote in the Sænat. Prognosist are not confident in prognosing a result, as the vote is analysed to be very tight.
Republic of Eflad
#6,353

A popular Eggrarian long-form television series following the escapades of a lawyer involved in the criminal underworld is releasing its final season on May 31st, 2022.
~~Rose~~
You may know me as Eggraria!
Roleplayer and Writer

Minister of Culture
Legislator

Office of WA Legislation Staff
Roleplayer - the State of Eggraria

Citizen of The South Pacific above all else.

[-] The following 2 users Like rosaferri's post:
  • GI-Land, Qwert
#6,354

The treasury announces that $500 billion in construction contracts are to be available within the next 13 years as part of the 35 for 35 development plan for the West of Izaakston development. With chancellor Amadeus Pond saying “The plan to house an extra 16 million people in the capital region over the next 13 years, and to do so in a sustainable way is no easy feat, but we’re putting money behind our vision of a sustainable capital mega city”
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
Gianni, 21:42 14 Dec 2020, # Pacifica Discussion
#6,355

The Gianlucian government has once again stressed, that GI-Land's foreign policy is based on four principles, one of which being "respect to other cultures". This includes the self-determination of people. At the same time, they cannot accept unnecessary bloodshed and instability in the region through rogue protestors, militaries or the RIM. In that light, the government has offered Spiras, Emerald-Denver and Ryccia humanitarian and diplomatic support.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
[-] The following 1 user Likes GI-Land's post:
  • rosaferri
#6,356

The United States of Izaakia accuses the Ryccian government of complicity in the assassinations of Annabelle Nardunsen and Isabelle Sonbury, noting a direct line of command to the president and the lack of justice for the murders.
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
Gianni, 21:42 14 Dec 2020, # Pacifica Discussion
#6,357

Breaking News:  New Colradian Leaders have declared Full independence from Emerald and the Union Government. The Spirasian Government, Union Ministry's and Denverian Government have recognized New Colradia's Independence. The Emeraldian Government has so far refused to recognize New Colradia as a sovereign state. Time will tell how other nations will react.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KingTEM's post:
  • rosaferri
#6,358

The Ryccian Foreign Ministry has called Izaakia's government "reprehensible and absolutely psychopathic". "For them to exploit the assassination of two of our politicians for their own gain is sickening. We firmly and resolutely condemn this cynical scoring of political points by the sociopaths in charge of the Izaakston regime".
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#6,359

The Frost Empire has declined to comment on whether it would recognize the New Colradian state, but several officials believe the Empire has adopted a wait and see approach before recognition.
Just call me Frost

Roleplayer,
Former member of the Pool of Justices

King of the Hill
#6,360

Eggraria has recognized the sovereignty of New Colradia, but expresses that it does so out of a "desire for diplomatic channels to be opened to all governments, both in disputed and non-disputed sovereignty."
~~Rose~~
You may know me as Eggraria!
Roleplayer and Writer

Minister of Culture
Legislator

Office of WA Legislation Staff
Roleplayer - the State of Eggraria

Citizen of The South Pacific above all else.