We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Top Secret Culutral Mission

[SEASONAL FESTIVALS TEAM]
[ARAMANCHOVIA - FARENGETO - HENN - LLAMAS - SOPO]

I need some volunteers for a top secret cultural mission.

It shouldn't take much, but we'd need to coordinate a time when we can be posting on the RMB at the same time.

Anyone who's interested in helping out with this, please yell and lemme know when you're generally available.

I'd like to do this sooner rather than later.

Thanks in advance for your help Smile
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

If I know 24 hrs or so in advance, can be nearly any time, as long as it is this week. After the weekend I'll be back at work and my time zone means I probably can't help out (will be asleep/at work when most others are available).

Would prefer it not to be between 2AM and 8AM my time (Australian Eastern, so 4.5 hrs from now - 10.5 hrs), but if I know in advance, can catch up on sleep the next day.

I hope your not going to do what I think your going to do.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

I'd like to help out. Given a fair warning I can do it pretty much anytime other than about 2am til 10am AEDT; so from 20mins from now until 8 hours and 20mins away. I can push that back or forward a little bit but not too much.

(12-29-2014, 09:22 AM)Punchwood Wrote: I hope your not going to do what I think your going to do.

Punchwood, what do you think I'm doing? Tounge
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

And awesome -- Thanks Aram and Sam! With me and Kris, I think we should be golden Smile

Ya'll are 16 hours ahead of me (and Kris ... I think?)

Would 10p tomorrow (my time) ... so like ... 2p your time Wednesday, work? (Is my math right, there?)
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

(12-29-2014, 12:22 PM)Tsunamy Wrote: Punchwood, what do you think I'm doing? Tounge

Well I don't want to completely embarrass myself when I'm most likely wrong, so could I ask does your thing involve NS?   

(12-29-2014, 02:15 PM)Punchwood Wrote:
(12-29-2014, 12:22 PM)Tsunamy Wrote: Punchwood, what do you think I'm doing? Tounge

Well I don't want to completely embarrass myself when I'm most likely wrong, so could I ask does your thing involve NS?   

Of course ... what else would it involve?
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

(12-29-2014, 12:31 PM)Tsunamy Wrote: And awesome -- Thanks Aram and Sam! With me and Kris, I think we should be golden Smile

Ya'll are 16 hours ahead of me (and Kris ... I think?)

Would 10p tomorrow (my time) ... so like ... 2p your time Wednesday, work? (Is my math right, there?)

I think that's noon (12p) EST on Wednesday. I'd be available then, as far as I know.

(12-29-2014, 02:31 PM)Tsunamy Wrote:
(12-29-2014, 02:15 PM)Punchwood Wrote:

Of course ... what else would it involve?
Would it involve a coup? Or a raid?