We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Forum Administrator Accountability

The issue there, of course, is that people have been complaining about admins (read: me) long before any argument about "admin misconduct" arose. I remember players saying I shouldn't be an admin because of my tenure as MoFA, which makes no sense at all. (And let's not forget that's one of your primary reasons for not trusting or liking me, too, Belschaft.)

So it's not so easy to make this grand claims that "the community" distrusts any admin, or that the "the situation is untenable." Politics have been intertwined and can't be untangled from it.

So what we *can* do is change policies to address the activities or decisions that you dislike, rather than focus on people. Isn't that what we did we with the amnesty and why we're having this Great Council? To focus on policies, not people?

Admin policies have been changed. If there are no further changes short of kicking out the people you dislike, that will make you feel better, then there isn't anything left to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
Forum Administrator Accountability - by HEM - 03-16-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Forum Administrator Accountability - by HEM - 03-20-2016, 09:20 PM
Forum Administrator Accountability - by sandaoguo - 03-22-2016, 05:13 PM
Forum Administrator Accountability - by sandaoguo - 03-26-2016, 03:28 PM
Forum Administrator Accountability - by sandaoguo - 03-26-2016, 04:39 PM
Forum Administrator Accountability - by sandaoguo - 03-27-2016, 11:56 AM
Forum Administrator Accountability - by sandaoguo - 03-27-2016, 12:29 PM
Forum Administrator Accountability - by sandaoguo - 03-28-2016, 06:45 PM