We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[OOC] Southern Cooperation Organisation

Your response is, sorry to say to the others, better than everyone else. The disagreements really felt personal because you can see the prejudice and what Indonesians call "Pilih Kasih". Because it's also going on a bit too long.

It's not about why other people are not responding that I'm angry about. Is just that people have been saying like "Oh let's talk about something else than war," or "Let's have more cultural RPs." When in reality the thread is there, but no one wants to go there.

Kris said "Why don't you post a resolution and see about it." I did, and results? YAAAY NO ONE CARED! That's why I'm sick and tired of spending too many hours writing up cultural resolutions and RPs that no one gives a shit about.

Moreover, with the pilgrimage thing. I understand that several other nations are having difficulties with it, Hammerstar is secular as well and we merely want to protect our pilgrims abroad because they are our people. It's not only about your nations as well, countries like Sriwijaya could not afford to make a sophisticated pilgrimage, and asks the help of Hammerstar to produce such a resolution to help them in the upcoming hajj. But no one seems to care about it huh?

It just seems to me that from the responses of others, there is no compromise whatsoever. Isn't that international politics? Finding common ground? Well I've been negotiating with them and they've all shot me down. Have you noticed that I'm the only person who wrote in a resolution, 'Amendments'? and wrote 'Draft Resolution' instead of Resolution? It is signifying that I am indeed up to compromise and further discussion, but no one seems to take heed of it

When Kris or other people write up a resolution, there seems to be many cooperation between members. But not me, they seem to think that I am headstrong in just one ideology when in truth I am actually up for compromise.

So Kris, drop that snarky tone? NO!
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC] Southern Cooperation Organisation - by Hammerstar - 05-24-2016, 01:09 PM