We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Vamapin Siread sutaciraduinea - The Feast of Created Light - 14th December 2016

Was it so easy to read his intentions out of his eyes (or mind)?

"Yeah, I-I thought about speaking about this with the Ura'sia. We've got some problems down there, that could endanger the election-results for my party, maybe you heard or read about that. Maybe, before we continue, do you mind taking a seat? This sofa looks comfy down here."

Again he smiled at Sirea, who answered positively and sat down with Gianluca.

"So, what I would be interested now, is, firstly, not the thing with Atlantis or respectively with the Serevans, but to talk best to the Peony. You're the Angel of Foreign Affairs, so any tips for me? I never met her before, like many leaders of the South Pacific."

His face had some kind of concern in it. The current political situation and knowing, that the relations to the Peony weren't as good as, e.g. with Erinor or Sedunn, didn't allow him, to have a faux-pas.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC] Vamapin Siread sutaciraduinea - The Feast of Created Light - by GI-Land - 12-15-2016, 12:20 PM