We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Vamapin Siread sutaciraduinea - The Feast of Created Light - 14th December 2016

Gianluca went to the procedure next and, deeply in thought, almost laid down the stick into the furnace, before realising there was a fire burning inside it.

"Ihr Träumer, ich habe noch nicht viel von euch gehört, aber habt Dank, dass ich dieser Zeremonie beiwohnen darf und gebt mir bitte Kraft für jegliche Herausforderung, die auf meinen Staat und mich zukommen sollten", he said.
("You Dreamers, I haven't heard much of you yet, but thanks, that I can be part of this ceremony and please give me power to take on all challenges my country and I will encounter".)

He went back to the delegates after doing so.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC] Vamapin Siread sutaciraduinea - The Feast of Created Light - 14th December 2016 - by GI-Land - 05-08-2017, 02:29 PM