We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The flower's hand in marriage

We are in a big mansion near Atlantis:
[Image: 3424.jpg]

This is one of the three reisdential mansions the former king of Atlantis, Ikaros VIII., owns.
The one above though owns his son Prince Triton of Atlantis.

Through "special connections", if not to say "spies", his father knew, that the Peony of the Huawanian Pecocracy sent a letter around, announcing she looks for bachelors to have a relationship with.
Of course everyone knew, what that meant: She wants to marry and have a heir, that could follow her on the throne, after the day came where she passed away.

"This is unbelievable", Ikaros said to himself. "Do you know, what that means, Afrodite?", he asked his wife, who was sitting next to him reading a book.
She just shook her head, because she hadn't had the time to get out of the fantasy world she's reading about and think about serious stuff.
"Atlantis got the chance again to reign over land, Afrodite! Don't you see that! We can just send Triton and either hope for the Peony to pass away quickly, which would mean, that Triton could have power over the Peocracy, or they make us a heir and this heir will manifest an Atlantic line in another country of the world! Away with the disgrace I brought to us with stepping down from the Atlantic throne, come here new power and a big, new Atlantis!"

Triton was lazy. He maybe officially studies Atlantistic at the Atlantic University, but partying he liked much more. And making out with girls too.
He hasn't counted, with how many women he had slept with, but it were definitely more than 10. The last one just tonight. He couldn't remember the name though. Was it Lara or Sara or Mara? "Something with "-ara" definitely.....Anyway, that's not so important", he thought, while Lara - or Sara or however she is called again - cuddled with him in his bed.
Yeah, he was a womanizer. He had everything those superficial girls wanted. He had the blue eyes, the nicely styled blond hair, the muscles a man has to have and of course the social status. Although the House of Atlantis got no more power today, they got still a high reputation in the populace.

Suddenly his phone vibrated on the table in front of the bed. He gave "-ara" a quick peck on her forehead, left the bed and answered the call.

"Dad! What's up so early in the morning?"
It was 10 a.m. already.
"I've got big news for you!", Ikaros answered on the other side of the line.
"What news?", Triton asked.
"You will marry!", said Ikaros proudly.
"What? But I don't have a girlfriend, how and whom am I supposed to marry then?", asked Triton confused.
He could hear a short sigh by his father.
"The Peony, you have a picture of her in your mind?"
Triton had to think about it for a short moment, but could remember seeing her on social media.
"Yeah"
"Ok, so the Peony sent a letter. She's looking for a relationship and most likely a heir I would say", informed Ikaros his son.
"Yeah, ok. But she's definitely not my type. I'm not so into those slitted eyes women", Triton told his father.
"That's not the point, Triton. Your mother and I already decided that you gonna marry her and give us a grandson, that will get on the throne of the Peocracy sooner or later. You have to see the big picture. YOU can be a king and OUR family can have REAL power again, if you just do what your parents tell you now."
"But I don't want to!", Triton protested. "I.....I...I'm happy with my life and just because you think nowadays you can still decide things like you do it right now like in the good old days, doesn't mean, that's a fact. You can't do that!"
"Of course I can, Triton", his father said with a uncomforting voice. "Otherwise you get disinherited and maybe some more things happen to you. You still know Vlad, don't you?"
Vlad was a former member of the Atlantic Secret Service and is now the personal bodyguard of Ikaros. He loves torture and Triton also knew he even killed several people or, like he would call it, "subversive elements".
The prince had to swallow down his fear. "Yes, Dad", Triton answered.
"Very good. Now you go to Lián, the capital of the Peocracy, and you do whatever you can to get the Peony's attention and attraction, ok?! Treat her like something special and not like those girls you're sleeping behind our backs with. After you've done all that and you marry her, get the power for us out there. In the best case with a heir, in the worst case......Well, we hope it doesn't get to this point, right? Do you understand?"
"Yes, father..."
"Ok, I'll hang up now. Your flight will depart in three hours, so quickly pack your things and drive to AGB Airport and make your father proud. And your mother too of course."
"I understood, I'll do my best, Dad", he said and hung up the phone.
"Sara, I have to pack a few things and go now. Sorry, that we can't cuddle any longer."
"Hm, didn't want that anyway, since you seem to have a girlfriend as of now anyway. By the way, my name is Cara, not Sara."
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

Messages In This Thread
The flower's hand in marriage - by Hammerstar - 05-26-2017, 02:50 AM
RE: The flower's hand in marriage - by Pax Dracon - 05-29-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: The flower's hand in marriage - by GI-Land - 05-29-2017, 07:45 PM
RE: The flower's hand in marriage - by Ryccia - 06-01-2017, 04:04 PM
RE: The flower's hand in marriage - by Qwert - 06-01-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: The flower's hand in marriage - by Qwert - 06-02-2017, 04:42 PM
RE: The flower's hand in marriage - by Hammerstar - 06-05-2017, 09:55 AM
RE: The flower's hand in marriage - by Pax Dracon - 06-05-2017, 02:14 PM
RE: The flower's hand in marriage - by Hammerstar - 06-06-2017, 07:23 AM
RE: The flower's hand in marriage - by Pax Dracon - 06-08-2017, 12:12 PM