We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

God-Emperor For Minister Of Foreign Affairs

(04-03-2014, 09:22 PM)Geomania Wrote:
(04-03-2014, 06:39 PM)punk d Wrote:
(04-03-2014, 03:38 PM)Sandaoguo Wrote: You were discharged from the NSA in June last year. Following your discharge, you racked up moderator and administrator warnings until you were banned from the forums for a short time. After that, you seemed to leave the region and stop posting in the forums, until these new forums were created.

Do you care to comment on your history in the NSA? The old forums are not publicly accessible, so it's important for the citizens of TSP to know what possible issues may arise if you are elected Minister of Foreign Affairs.

I really dislike this line of questioning especially from an opponent. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. But to each his own.

God-Emperor, I think your overall structure sounds fine but I think many different structures can work. My question will be more meat and potatoes.

How would you describe your relationship with other GCR leaders outside of TSP?

Whichever ticket wins the delegate/VD races, how well do you believe you will work with the winners?

GR's tone may have been hostile, but it's still a valid question, no?

If he didn't ask the question, I would have.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
The 16th Delegate of The South Pacific

Messages In This Thread