We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Ha'Hani Times Post

29/5/2019
Update

Former team member of the late Tracey Holmes Eni Jones has announced that she will be quitting football forever for "basically murder".

"She didn't admit it in her note but I basically killed her. I was upset at all the messed up plays we did today, I took out my frustration at her. I yelled at poor Tracey. I deserve all punishment to come. I got too obsessed with the game, I got too strict, and it cost all the fun for many people. It cost a life."

"Our national team has lost 2 great players now. 2 players that won't play ever again. We can learn from this to be better for next year though. FiHami's first Football league will start soon in December, the four teams for four cities have come together. We will dedicate the first match of the season to Jones and Holmes." Coach Sineh Kayuka of the Women's team announced.

FiHami has went from radical celebrations to deep mourning following announcement of Holmes' suicide.

There will be a memorial service this Saturday. She will be cremated Sunday.

Tracey Holmes, born Trasi'i Hanukipalei, was born in Kipalali village January 30th, 1995. She was captured, renamed, and enslaved in 2008, and released 2017. She began her sports career shortly after. She died May 30th, 2019, age 24.
[-] The following 2 users Like phoenixofthesun14's post:
  • Pax Dracon, Rebeltopia

Messages In This Thread
[IC] Ha'Hani Times Post - by phoenixofthesun14 - 05-24-2019, 05:07 PM
RE: [IC] Ha'Hani Times Post - by phoenixofthesun14 - 05-30-2019, 04:57 PM