We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

A Fox for TSP - More than a Fluffball

(07-05-2019, 05:31 PM)Nakari Wrote: It's often very useful for delegates to be around at game updates (12am and pm EST). WA resolutions go to vote then, and a delegate voting early in important SC resolutions can make a big difference. In addition, a delegate being able to be present at update can help them deal with security issues under the advice of the CRS. It's not strictly necessary, but it can give TSP advantage.

Are you usually around at major update (12am EST)? If yes, how often?
If no, how often would you be able to be around at major update if specifically requested?

Are you usually around at minor update (12pm EST)? If yes, how often?
If no, how often would you be able to be around at minor update if requested?

Both times are accessible, even if major update is a bit early in the morning. I'm usually accessible at both times if I don't wake up too late.

(07-05-2019, 05:40 PM)Farengeto Wrote:
(07-05-2019, 03:55 PM)The Solar System Scope Wrote:
(07-05-2019, 02:33 PM)Farengeto Wrote: What is your platform, and what makes you qualified to be delegate? Your campaign says a lot about who you are, but you don't say anything about these,core subjects.

Well, sometimes having a rigid and inflexible view on things is not anyways optimal. As I've said, gameside should have more attention paid to it, and also made more aware of offsite, since these two can at times, or rather most of the time, be completely disconnected. The responsibility is great, so I hope to be able to have an exemplary tenure, both as a face for the region within and without. Also, I hope to be able to contribute in the SWAN programme but also participate in the other activities of the ministries, as much as my abilities and time allow.

There's a very sharp difference between not having a "rigid and inflexible" plan, and not having a plan at all. Without anything else to go on, it certainly appears like you're in the latter. You need at least some kind of plan.

Ah yes. If I didn't cover it already here it is: Contributing to the secure and comfortable atmosphere of gameside by being present often and being an accessible person to reach, partaking in the discussions of the Assembly and the ministries and helping out with executive decisions concerning its safety and development, listening to the advice of the CRS concerning World Assembly resolutions and voting in the interest's of the region, and "endotarting" as much as possible and cooperating with the SWAN programme.
(07-06-2019, 01:52 AM)Omega Wrote: What are your plans for how you will contribute to TSP if you are not elected?

Gameside is where I make most of my contributions, so with my extant experience in the LC, I help out in moderating the Board and welcoming new members trying to stand on their feet. I am also going to be active at times in the forum and regularly on Discord.
(07-06-2019, 02:29 PM)sandaoguo Wrote: Due respect, but I expect an answer to my question. Your borderline inappropriate RP on the RMB has been the subject of several mod discussions.

I did not expect it to become inappropriate, and I apologise for all the discomfort I have caused with it. If it is expected of me, I will cease all forms of roleplay in any NationStates media, so as to not disappoint anyone.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

[-] The following 2 users Like The Solar System Scope's post:
  • Divine Owl, Poppy

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Fox for TSP - More than a Fluffball - by The Solar System Scope - 07-06-2019, 03:48 PM