We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

October 2020: Forum+Discord Ministry offices

(10-16-2020, 10:06 PM)USoVietnam Wrote: -snip-

I've now created the non-public channels.

Regarding #work-requests, if that's a general thing, wouldn't that be better placed under the Government halls where Cabinet office etc. are? And going further, since Swifty also proposed a coop channel, maybe a single government coop channel in some fashion may be appropriate afterall.

Regarding #theme-project, #general-dispatches, #wiki-project, #recruitment-telegrams: I feel like these would better be served as forum threads for discussion rather than "one-off" channels, unless you feel like these would persist and be active?

(10-16-2020, 10:15 PM)Jay Coop Wrote: Just a few suggestions, I think that the Cabinet should have access to the management channels of each ministry, and some of these "public" channels should only be accessible to those who are masked as citizens. I don't think many visitors would care much about some of these channels.

What I've done so far is to give the PM access to all channels. I can easily change this to include Ministers, whatever the incoming Cabinet prefers.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

Messages In This Thread
RE: October 2020: Forum+Discord Ministry offices - by Roavin - 10-18-2020, 09:09 AM