We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

(IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402?

For the sake of keeping the conversation as fluid for the reader, each character has been assigned a colour.
Lieutenant commander Kai Franke
Lieutenant Hildebrand Zimmermann
Lieutenant Dietmar Steinmann
Corporal Heinz Martin
Sergeant Volker Konig

The Lieutenant commander has finished meeting with the Captain.
He is now sitting down in the meeting room with some lieutenants on the BS Ostrovia.

"Good morning, lieutenants. I have recieved a message from the higher ranks."

"Thank you, lieutenant commander Kai. May I remind you however that our helicopter crew are ready whenever you are ready if you want aerial services."

"Why, lieutenant Hildebrand, the message is an order, and apparently, our helicopter crew is set to depart to the last location of the Anserisan helicopter crew. I need you to rescue them as fast as possible, as intelligence says that the Izaakians might be departing for them as well. We should help do negotiations and help give medical aid."

"Yes, lieutenant commander Kai. I'll depart to meet with one of the seregeants."

"Before you do so, I'll give you a copy of the message."

Kai goes to his filing cabinet and hands a copy of the document to Hildebrand. The feel is reminiscent of recently-printed paper.

"Very well. I will do my best."

Hildebrand opens the door and closes the door of the meeting room, exiting the meeting room and heading to search for Seregeant Volker.

"Now, Lieutenant Dietmar. We have recieved reports of Izaakian scrambling. The document has highlighted this, and one of the recommended tasks is to counter this. Intelligence also reports that there may be a chance of counterscrambling coming from the HMS Manta Ray, from what we suspect and the private fleet has found."

"Lieutenant commander Kai, what is the plan for the countering of this?"

"I plan that you take charge. Tell me, what is your plan?"

"I plan to pass the message to BCGS Nordphalle to scramble and encrypt all our communications. If I remember correctly, counterintel from the ship will protect our fleet. If that is not enough, we can scramble their communications to disrupt their activities."

"Alright, but this isn't enough, however."

"What do you mean?"

Kai whispers into Dietmar's ear. As this information is secret, this section has been cut out.

Kai then takes out a document from the filing cabinet and hands it to Dietmar.

"I will do my best."

Dietmar then leaves the meeting room.

Hildebrand approaches Volker in the hallway.
Volker then gives a sharp salute before Hildebrand spoke.

"Good afternoon, seregeant Volker."

"Good afternoon, lieutenant Hildebrand."

"Prepare your air crew. You will depart for the Anserisan helicopter crew. Rescue them immediately back to the Ostrovia and then send them to the medical office."

Hildebrand hands Volker the document that Kai gave. Volker reads it and hands it back.

"I will do my best."

"You will do your best. Godspeed."

Volker then gives a salute before walking away towards the air crew.

Volker approaches to the air crew.
They give a salute.

"Good afternoon, enlisted ranks. Today you will be heading towards the reported location of the Anserisan helicopter crew. I will now conduct a short briefing before you go."

Volker then proceeds to give a short briefing. As this information is classified, this section has been cut out.

"Thank you sergeant, we will approach for the deck immediately."

"Corporal Heinz. I will go with the operation as well, just with the other air crew. You may proceed."

The air crew salutes. They chant in harmony the following sentence.

"We will do our best!"

"You will. Godspeed."
[Image: UFog2ZY.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Besern's post:
  • Hammerstar

Messages In This Thread
RE: (IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402? - by Besern - 12-08-2020, 07:58 AM