We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Cookie Crumble, Bakers of St. Mystere

"HAHAHAHA" laughed the Old Man, giving a hearty laugh, pressing his belly, which was filled but muscular. "You are a nice man Hen Su, but I'm afraid I must decline such a generous offer, I'll accept just enough for you to pay your meal. We have enough here and we are grateful to not need charity, and do not worry about the hole, I'm sure I could handle it."

The Old man then packed over 7 blocks of butter on the table and wiped his hands with his rag. Before taking some notes and pushing it back to the young man.

"If you are still insistant however, we would be happy if you give the money to those who need it more than us. There are many you know, those in the alm's houses perhaps? I don't know." Said The Old Man, he then took the empty plates and cups for the small creatures to carry. Before wiping the counter. "Anyway, I appreciate your visit as always mein herr, is there anything else we can help you with?"
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hammerstar's post:
  • GI-Land

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Cookie Crumble, Bakers of St. Mystere - by Hammerstar - 12-08-2020, 02:40 PM