We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

(IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402?

We, the administration of Shang Ye, are pleased to announce our commitment of additional forces toward the search of Flight HIA 402. We are in the process of configuration, and will provide more details as they follow. Our current plan is to have a total of ten naval reconnaissance submarines in the area and searching every corner. Shang Ye aims to be transparent with its data, and will work with all other willing parties toward a common goal.
Hi. I'm Scar, and I live in an apartment. I'm the owner of Apartment 11F on NationStates. In TSP-RP, I'm usually seen as Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner who declared sovereignty, Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner and runaway son of two successful galactic businesspeople, or Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner with unknown dimensional capabilities.

Either way, there is a person who calls himself Scar in every universe, and he always lives in an apartment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402? - by Scar - 12-10-2020, 01:34 AM