We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

(IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402?

President Columbo Septimum: "Good day everyone, I would like first to introduce my delegation. Today I am joined by my Commissioner of External Affairs and the South Pacific, Commissioner Paulina Moussum and by my Commissioner of Defense, Commissioner Eusébio Rédium. My opening remarks would be first in regard to the entire situation happening. The Government of Anserisa has the feeling that this has become somehow a treasure hunt by many nations and that actions that appear to be of unlawful nature may have been committed by these nations. As such, we appreciate the remarks from the Peocracy of Huawan on that matter and also those of the Besernian delegation. On an other note, I would like to once again extend my personal thanks, in person this time, to the nation of Huawan in the rescue of our pilots, we are grateful and in your debt. 

To resume on our position at this time. We agree that we are indeed in a situation of peacetime in the search of a civilian aircraft. It should also be our main and only goal. Finding this plane would sure mean a lot for the families of the deceased. It would bring them peace. We have been working toward that since the beginning of the search.

This is why, we would like to put forward a proposal, to form an alliance, that I'm sure truly democratic and peaceful nations can agree to, to share information and resources in finding this plane. We could work out the details in this meeting, but I'm sure every sensible nation can come to an agreement into a shared effort to find this plane.

Thank you.
"
[-] The following 2 users Like Klô's post:
  • Besern, Hammerstar

Messages In This Thread
RE: (IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402? - by Klô - 12-16-2020, 11:03 PM