We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

(IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402?

Agreed. Let us cooperate in a peaceful manner.

Chairman Li Zhixian rubbed his eyebrow.

We as a nation have been clear that we will be fully cooperative and transparent in the search process. What we wish is that other nations share the same promise to ensure as little conflict and as much mutual success as possible. We must reiterate as a collective that our goal is to find this ship, and competition limits and-

A large amount of crinkling and chomping can be heard. Chairman Li looks to his right to see Mr. Xu of Apartment 11F sitting near him, loudly consuming a bag of Pang-Tou chips. The entire conference stares at the apartment owner.

Chen Xu slowly grabs a rubber band from around his wrist and wraps it around the top of the chip bag, then slowly lowers the bag of chips into his bag.

As I was saying, we of Shang Ye acknowledge that each participating nation has committed substantial resources, and it would be not only beneficial, but more time efficient, if all of us were to work together toward the same goal, we would all achieve that goal. We all must agree to standards of cooperation and trust.
Hi. I'm Scar, and I live in an apartment. I'm the owner of Apartment 11F on NationStates. In TSP-RP, I'm usually seen as Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner who declared sovereignty, Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner and runaway son of two successful galactic businesspeople, or Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner with unknown dimensional capabilities.

Either way, there is a person who calls himself Scar in every universe, and he always lives in an apartment.
[-] The following 3 users Like Scar's post:
  • Besern, Hammerstar, Tin the Free

Messages In This Thread
RE: (IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402? - by Scar - 12-17-2020, 02:15 PM