We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Amendment to the Cultural Act: Defending our glorious flag from the spiral menace

(01-22-2021, 11:23 PM)Jay Coop Wrote: I know how difficult change is for some people, but change is something that should be cherished. It is the natural evolution of the South Pacific where we can watch the regional symbology change over time. After all, the South Pacific was once an "Independent" region that has since become one of the preeminent defender regions of NationStates. I have no issue with retiring the current flag to the South Pacific Museum of Vexillology, that is, the official repository of the Ministry of Engagement.

And to think that people called me paranoid when I suggested that some people wanted to erase TSP's history as part of their grand defender project.....
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Belschaft's post:
  • Poppy, Rebeltopia

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amendment to the Cultural Act: Defending our glorious flag from the spiral menace - by Belschaft - 01-23-2021, 02:05 PM