We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Chair Projects for the January and May 2021 Terms

Chair of the Assembly Feedback Survey - March 2021 Report

Fellow legislators,

I released a form a few weeks ago and invited legislators to provide feedback. The responses (in a random order) are included below, as well as my response to the responses. There were four responses to the form. (Sorry about being late to posting this.)

Title of the Form: Chair of the Assembly Feedback Survey (March 2021)

Description:
1. What are things that the Chair is doing well?

"Once again, the Chair is doing everything that she needs to do well."
"existing"

My response: Smile

2. What are things that the Chair is not doing well? How could the Chair improve?

"no clue i havent payed attention"
"¡Nada!"

My response: Okay....?

3. Please list any suggestions for things the Chair could do that they aren't already doing or planning to do.

"[strike]Pass a bill that makes you Chair for life.[/strike]"

My response: :thinking:

"make the things they do more known, i'm not going to hunt down forum posts and shit about what the chair is doing"

My response: I'm not sure what I'd do to make what I'm doing more visible? I have the thread I'm posting in right now, which has info on my projects, and the Chair guide that will be released soon has general info about Chair duties. Most of my work is pretty public (legislator checks, opening votes, etc.), but if you aren't willing to look on the forums, I'm not sure what to say... Do message me if you have any concrete suggestions though Happywide

4. Please list any questions you have for the Chair.

"N/A"

5. Any other comments?

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iik25wqIuFo"

My response: Thanks.

My response: Chair.
[-] The following 2 users Like Purple Hyacinth's post:
  • Alex Dacrazy, Encaitar

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chair Projects for the January 2021 Term - by Purple Hyacinth - 03-31-2021, 05:11 AM