We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Abolish the Ministry of Media - is third time the charm?

(02-02-2022, 05:09 PM)Tsunamy Wrote:
(02-02-2022, 05:05 PM)Belschaft Wrote:
(02-02-2022, 04:53 PM)Tsunamy Wrote:
(02-02-2022, 01:07 PM)Belschaft Wrote:

My election promises are simple and if you vote for me I will keep them;
  1. I will shut down the Ministry of Media on day one and archive it's sub-forums and discord channels.

Can you please supply the technical specifics on how'd you achieve this? Thx.

I will politely but firmly inform all MoM staff that their services are no longer required, and then issue their redundancy packages in NSGP’s hottest new crypto currency Schaft-Coin. As part of the exit process I will direct them to the other, more useful Ministries.

Once this has been done I will instruct admin to archive all MoM sub-forums and Discord channels for my review, and then I will identify any and all assets which may be of value to the community as a free resource.

So what I'm hearing is that you don't actually have the power to do what you're promising, correct?

Only the Assembly has the power to permanently abolish the Ministry of Media - see my third election promise - but as the elected Minister I will have both the authority and electoral mandate to shut it down for a minimum of four months.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abolish the Ministry of Media - is third time the charm? - by Belschaft - 02-02-2022, 05:15 PM