We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[OOC] Pacivision Song Contest 2022

The IC post is now live! Funny I posted it on 21:00 UTC+2 (Ikoanian Time) irl time. Sorry for the delay on the postcard locations, it is now on the wiki. The time frame should not fluctuate much from now on. Although I shouldn't have put in a time limit in the first place, those time limits won't do much anyway. Now I should stop rambling.

Now that the opening post is done here are some rules/things I should say.
1. Please post in the order following the allocation draw, the wiki also has that information. 
2. If you're not finished with your post, you can just post a placeholder first then edit your post later.
3. You don't really have to rush posting your post I would prefer you take time with it, but if you haven't posted after 3 days of when the person before you have posted I will be DMing you. (P.S. you can just post that placeholder for now, just finish it before the time limit)
4. I do take suggestions and questions! For example, if you want me to post some questions that the artist would answer during a host intervention, I could do that.
5. At a minimum your post should include at least the Postcard Location, Stage-ready Graphic, The Song/Video and Lyrics. There is no form that you'd have to adhere to for writing your post. You could add whatever into the post as long as it's IC.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT HERE
[-] The following 2 users Like Tin the Free's post:
  • GI-Land, Qwert

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC] Pacivision Song Contest 2022 - by Qwert - 01-22-2022, 07:07 PM
RE: [OOC] Pacivision Song Contest 2022 - by Tin the Free - 02-28-2022, 03:02 PM