We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Lile Ulie Islands for Minister of Culture

(07-31-2022, 04:54 PM)A bee Wrote: There are a few options here. Do you think that the LC's should be more intertwined with the MoC, The Delegate or both? If the answer is yes to (any form) of the previous question, to which body should the LC be accountable to the most? Lastly, if the LC were to be abolished, are you prepared to take on their responsibilities of encouraging game-side activity?

The questions are answered kind of out of order.

The Local Council is very important to me. I do indeed post a lot on the RMB and love our LC's and appreciate the patriotic jobs they do for our region. I support LC reform, which includes bringing the LC to the MoC as a bureau under it. The LC would still have three councilors, and as many DC's as they want. I do not support abolishing the council. If elected minister, I'd work closely with anjo about the LC. I would like to hear their opinion on Delegate-LC issues. If the LC is abolished, which hopefully will not happen, though, I would be a loud advocate for encouraging gameside activity. The Local Council can be a very successful body; we're just missing out on the opportunities.
maluhia
minister of culture
ambassador to lazarus
roleplayer

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Lile Ulie Islands for Minister of Culture - by maluhia - 07-31-2022, 09:50 PM