We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Lile Ulie Islands for Minister of Culture

Although I find it very weird that most of your ideas are almost exactly the same as my campaign plans, I will give you the benefit of the doubt that this is just an extreme coincidence. Ignoring that, I like a lot of your ideas. I do have​​​​​​​ some questions:
(07-30-2022, 10:58 AM)The Lile Ulie Islands Wrote: This is an important part of my agenda. When I first joined this region, everyone was so welcoming and included me. That's why I stayed here. I want everyone to feel the way I felt when they join TSP. Anyone who wants to join TSP will be given the right to, and they will be part of such a vibrant community TSP is. No one should feel unwelcomed or unincluded, and I will make sure that never happens. 
Of course this is important, though it is hard for a ministry to do this. I remember your nice initiative of greeting people to the region. Will you try to make something like that one of the ministry's responsibilities? And if so, how will you reach that goal?
(07-30-2022, 10:58 AM)The Lile Ulie Islands Wrote: I would also create The Office of Public Engagement (for the Ministry), which would generally oversee the surveys and hear the opinion from the public.
This seems like quite a large plan but you only talk about it in this sentence. Giving some people in MoC this responsibility is a good idea, though who exactly are the people that would be in this office?
(07-30-2022, 10:58 AM)The Lile Ulie Islands Wrote: I would have traditional, standard bureaus and people who are interested in the Ministry could lead them.
I would also like more information about this. What is the function of these bureaus? Also, we had something similar to this in OWL. We tried making two bureaus to divide the responsibilities of OWL but barely anyone was interested in it and it didn't help inactivity in OWL. How will you make sure that something like that doesn't happen?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Murelia's post:
  • maluhia

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Lile Ulie Islands for Minister of Culture - by Murelia - 08-01-2022, 10:43 AM