We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Lile Ulie Islands for Minister of Culture

(08-01-2022, 10:43 AM)Murelia Wrote: Although I find it very weird that most of your ideas are almost exactly the same as my campaign plans, I will give you the benefit of the doubt that this is just an extreme coincidence. Ignoring that, I like a lot of your ideas. I do have some questions:
Quote: 
I guess some people just think alike! Though, seriously, I do believe that we have the same vision for the Ministry, a good vision, that will enhance the Ministry and TSP. Kudos to you for running a great campaign.
(08-01-2022, 10:43 AM)Murelia Wrote: Of course this is important, though it is hard for a ministry to do this. I remember your nice initiative of greeting people to the region. Will you try to make something like that one of the ministry's responsibilities? And if so, how will you reach that goal?
Quote: 

Yes, this is more of a responsibility of the Ministry of Engagement. But I will work with MoE on greeting people to the region, and show them a few things around (especially the application to join the government). With the correct knowledge about the way government works, someone, a new nation, could join MoC and become a great staffer.
maluhia
minister of culture
ambassador to lazarus
roleplayer

[-] The following 1 user Likes maluhia's post:
  • Murelia

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Lile Ulie Islands for Minister of Culture - by maluhia - 08-01-2022, 04:47 PM