We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[PROJECT] Meet the Delegates

[FULL MINISTRY STAFF]

I had an interesting idea the other day to promote some activity in the region and involve most of our Ministry Staff in the same project: Meet the Delegates.

What we would do is have an event where we honour one Former Delegate each day and hold games and events to celebrate their contributions. How can each project help?
  • Historical Project: it can do research on the main contributions of each Delegate and write some summaries on their terms.
  • Resident Spotlight + Southern Journal: they can interview the Delegates themselves or people who were there at the time, as well as write commentaries on events during their Delegacies.
  • Trivia and Quiz Shows + Games Development: just as we have done with Copek's games and my TriviaSP game, they can come up with themed games and small competitions.
This is a rough idea and will require some planning, but I think it would a good way to promote activity, let everyone know about our history and have our whole staff work together.

Thoughts?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Messages In This Thread
[PROJECT] Meet the Delegates - by Kris Kringle - 01-02-2015, 02:42 PM