We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What do you think about the Ryccian Bulletin?

(02-22-2015, 10:04 PM)Ryccia Wrote:
(02-22-2015, 04:14 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: Then it can't be in TSP.

(02-22-2015, 04:19 PM)Farengeto Wrote:
(02-22-2015, 03:21 PM)Ryccia Wrote:
(02-22-2015, 01:22 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: Well written, but I still absolutely hate the RL references.

(02-22-2015, 01:49 PM)Farengeto Wrote:
(02-22-2015, 01:22 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: Well written, but I still absolutely hate the RL references.

Agreed, particularly since among other reasons it is impossible to reconcile TSP with the real world, itself being for countless reasons.

(02-22-2015, 02:15 PM)Escade Wrote: What is the RL news its based upon?
Haven't I said in the past that Ryccia is supposed to be in RL Earth? Its normal to find RL references in my paper, because Ryccia is supposed to be in Earth!
So is RP Ryccia in TSP or an alternate Earth? Because right now you're doing two different universes in the same post.
*Frustrates, then facepalms... a lot*.
I have a colony in TSP. Even if Im not in TSP Planet, Im technically in TSP by my colony. Even though Im supposed to be on Earth. Let me RP however I want, okay! Urrgh!
Except you're not the only nation in TSP and it is extremely problematic for others doing RP when one of them is somehow located in two entirely different universes simultaneously. (Which might have some justification in something WAY FT, but not MT.)

Messages In This Thread