We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What do you think about the Ryccian Bulletin?

My new newspaper can be found here: http://thesouthpacific.x10.mx/thread-1194.html

What do you people think? Like it or hate it? 100% honesty please.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Ich liebe.

I could use less images and more text, describing what happened and how exactly did it happen. But it has potential, so good luck!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

It's a start. My first recommendation would be formatting and code. {Now The Qvaitican Cascade has some competition in the South Pacific}
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Hey! What about the Protettore? Sad
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Sorry, I have yet to fully know the community from the inside-out.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

(11-08-2014, 03:08 AM)JCRules Wrote: It's a start. My first recommendation would be formatting and code. {Now The Qvaitican Cascade has some competition in the South Pacific}

Formatting and code? I heard that before but what is it exactly?(And you were my inspriration of the Ryccian Bulletin). Smile
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

I just posted a new article! Like it or hate it? 100% honesty please

Where does this "Islamic State" come from?

Ah, the wonders of technology. I'm on Tapatalk!

Well, I use both RL and TSP Nations and Facts in my RP. That's why I made a reference to The Geneva Convention, the UN and other things in my accession, which I guess it failed. Oh well.