We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

A Question and Answer Campaign | ProfessorHenn

(03-16-2015, 10:04 AM)Kris Kringle Wrote: Why have we not heard any of this throughout your term? Surely advertising and letting the region know that we even have a military is an important aspect of recruitment?

I'm not going to pretend. I suck at recruiting, and often ask for help from others, when I do ask. I wish the next Minister of Regional Affairs luck, andI ask them to help with recruiting, regardless of the outcome of this election.

Plus, like my last two predecessors, I tend to rely on the IRC in order to explain to new recruits just how things work. Wolf has kindly offered his help in writing guides for the SPSF, and I will be relying on him to help with writing a new recruitment telegram to send out to TSP once more.

Plus, if we can get the SPSF at the top of regional things to do in the welcoming telegram, I'm certain that would help our situation drastically. I'll draft up a paragraph for tsu.

Ah, the wonders of technology. I'm on Tapatalk!

Messages In This Thread
A Question and Answer Campaign | ProfessorHenn - by ProfessorHenn - 03-15-2015, 11:26 PM