We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

A Question and Answer Campaign | ProfessorHenn

I am sorry, but I need to be blunt here.

During the Great Council we had an extensive discussion on the merits of demilitarization, and it was widely proposed that we give the next Minister of the Army the chance to prove that the military could be revived and turned into a successful force. You are that next Minister, and I think it is safe to say that the objective has not been met, nor does it look like we are anywhere near it.

I am not trying to revive the demilitarization argument, since a campaign thread is not the right place for it, nor do I think this would be the right time for such a proposal. However, I do question if you are the right person to continue leading the military. You had a term as General and have now served half a term as Minister. Under your watch the military has not become the force we hoped it would become. To the outside and otherwise uninformed observer the military is pretty much dead, is they even know we have a military. Why give you four more months?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Messages In This Thread
A Question and Answer Campaign | ProfessorHenn - by ProfessorHenn - 03-15-2015, 11:26 PM