We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Spiritus - TSP Final

Here's my master reply:

Here's the edited list above. We only have a few days left; and I want one of those days to be publicity.
  • Duration: 5 days.
  • Schedule: March 26th - March 31st.
  • Theme: Conspiracy
  • Activities/Games:
    1. Caption Contest with RP and daily pictures.
    2. Cards Against Humanity (IRC, If Wuufu could bring Tammy Happywide)
    3. Warlight
    4. Mafia (Forum based and IRC, if possible)
    5. Clue (see below)
    6. Five day RP
    7. Story Contest

• Who's in charge of what when
    • Caption Contest: Feirmont
      • Will be updated every 24 hours. Winners announced the next day.
    • Cards Against Humanity: *
      • We can do this more than once. I figure four times during the Festival (Twice US East, Twice EU) With Tammy and one host's help to explain how to use Tammy for the game.
    • Warlight: Feirmont
      • Pre-Festival sign-ups in a tournament style setting. This will inevitably pass the length of the festival, but I don't think that would matter.
      • I was thinking we could split this; having the winner from the TSP tournament play the winner of the Spiritus tournament.
    • Mafia: Salaxalans
      • If Salaxalans doesn't mind hosting a forum based game and if they or someone else can host an IRC version.
    • RPs: Feirmont
      • I don't think this needs a host, just a start. We can also have multiple RPs at once. Just need ideas for them.
    • Story Contest: Feirmont
      • This is also really easy. Five days to write a good story. Judged; 1st, 2nd and 3rd gets mentionned.
    • Clue: Feirmont and Wuufu
      • I don't mind hosting this one either, but I'd like to work with Wuufu to get a more flushed out idea. Here's the basis:
        Wuufu Wrote:One more suggestion from me is that we could have a kind of "Clue" style game, where we have people signup, then someone is "murdered" and we have to figure out who did it. The way that would work is someone is selected as the "wolf", with everyone given specific instructions as to their alibi and everyone else needs to post in the thread asking questions. People can then RP around their chosen backstories in reply. Or something like that Tounge

Here we are then. If we can get a few more hosts, maybe a spontaneous RMB activity or two and some actual time slots, I think we're good to go Smile

OH AND PUBLICITY Happywide
#EC4Lyfe

Messages In This Thread
Spiritus - TSP Final - by Feirmont - 03-23-2015, 07:33 PM