We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Legal Question (interpret the meaning and application of a law) War in Ryccia

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys, I've been really busy. I was try to do a piece now however I really need to get some sleep now. I promise I will have a piece done by tomorrow. Look you can have a little taster now of I have been doing!

Bridge of the PSS Wodia

Captain Eddard: Fuck sake, Darkstrait, the Resnetinians and now Karnetvor. Hell this quarter of the fleet is lost however the East coast will be ours.
Navel Commander: I've contacted the remains of the fleet they will be here in 15 minutes, good what about Jessica she said.....
Captain Eddard: She said what man? What!!!!
Navel Commander: L l look s s sir a bomber is is going to crash into into the bridge!!!
Captain Eddard: WHAT!!! *he looked round* FUCK! GET DOWN< GET DOWN!!! *he quickly threw himself out of room.

The damage to the bridge was not as big as you would have thought, a few monitors and such were destroyed and the glass was all smash and most of the roof was gone too, however apart from that the Bridge held firm.

Eddard:
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

Messages In This Thread
War in Ryccia - by Jay Coop - 03-22-2015, 04:55 PM