We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Prohibited Group Discussion: The Empire

Kris, I think what Bon is stating is that if the risk of me being Neenee was great enough for the CSS to declare a state of emergency then what reasoning was behind that? What about Neenee specifically caused them to take such a drastic action?

I know about the telegram itself and shared it with you because it was written by an obvious puppet and written like a Scooby Doo mystery threat. You were the head of CSS at the time, I believe, and also took it as one of the strange TGs that delegates get until Belschaft got involved.

I'm still unclear about what about Neenee at the time, especially if she were to be legally elected as a delegate in TSP, caused a state of emergency to be declared. What about her raised the alarm?

Brutland & Norden, I actually agree which I state elsewhere that the prohibited groups usage can have repercussions and consequences that aren't entirely clear which is why it should be used with care.

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Messages In This Thread