We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

On the Vice Delegate

Today I was looking through profiles and I noticed that Vice Delegate PenguinPies hasn't made a post since 24MAR2015. This would mean it's been 32 days since she last posted here, which would mean she is now subject to Article 1, Section 2, Paragraph 8 of The Charter of The Coalition of The South Pacific, which states:

Quote:8. Citizenship will be removed if a nation has not logged into the South Pacific forums for more than 30 days and made two posts within that period.

Obviously she might have made a post somewhere that is not visible to most normal citizens, like the Cabinet forums for instance, and I would expect the Admins to verify this, however, if this information is correct, then Pen's citizenship needs to be removed and we need a new Special Election for the position of Vice Delegate.

While were on the subject, it's also interesting to note that Pen has not logged onto her NS nation in 19 days. I know Pen is having some potentially serious RL issues right now, but the show must go on. Even if an Admin check reveals she posted in a hidden forum in the past 30 days, it might be time to start talking about a recall.

Messages In This Thread
On the Vice Delegate - by Wolf - 04-26-2015, 09:35 AM