We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

SPSF Review - May

Firstly, thank you to the MoA for answering my questions on recruitment.

My own personal view is that the next review will probably be more telling than this one as to where a newly active SPSF is going as so much of the structure and key people are new in post and need to be given time to deliver.

One of the key points in the SPSF for me is that it is the military arm of TSP and therefore how it acts - both in terms of performance and ethics - directly reflect back on TSP and us as members of TSP. To that end I am very interested in learning about the missions that the SPSF has participated in and welcome efforts to increase our awareness of SPSF activity. While appreciating that it would be counter productive for people like me as a citizen to know about missions in advance for security reasons, I would expect strong intra-Cabinet communication on such issues so we can be confident that the SPSF is working within the wider framework of TSP's objectives and principles.

However, overall many of the signs have been encouraging for the SPSF and I would like to congratulate all those involved in reviving it.

Quote:Escade:
I'd probably re-think the military name and some of the culture around it as a starting point for revitalizing, being reminded of sunscreen rather then something cute or funny and catchy (do something with the words fierce, llamas, cupcakes, and some military term).

Lol. That hadn't even occurred to me. I'm only going to see SPF now. :facepalm:

Messages In This Thread
SPSF Review - May - by Unibot - 05-03-2015, 07:25 PM