We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

SPSF Review - May

(05-07-2015, 07:21 AM)Unibot Wrote: It creates an appearance of the SPSF as being a closed off club whose only connection to TSP is that their leader is elected by us (the people who are otherwise deemed unsuitable to have a voice in the running of the SPSF, any other time of the year, in posts like yours) and sits on our executive. 

The people do have a voice. They elected the Minister of the Army, they elect the General Corps, and they write all of the laws the govern the South Pacific Special Forces. They have the most powerful voice effecting SPSF behavior and operations of any body in the government.

However, if someone in the Assembly wants to be treated as if their opinion is the same as an SPSF trooper, then I suggest they join the South Pacific Special Forces. There is a difference between the law and opinions. While I will always respect and obey the Law of The South Pacific, I will always put the opinion of my troops first, as they are the ones who are most effected by any changes to policy.

Messages In This Thread
SPSF Review - May - by Unibot - 05-03-2015, 07:25 PM