We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Charges

HCLQ1515 has had no shortage of controversy, and its appeal was no different.

The conduct of our Justices in this case have been an insult to everything our legal system stands for. I have been told by sources with access to the court that the objectivity of our Appellate Justice for HCLQ1515, Apad, was compromised. Not only did this "unbiased" individual participate in the discussions regarding HCLQ1515, but they even personally approved it.

This perversion of our legal system violates its objectivity and their principles, and it is with deep concern that I hereby formally charge Apad with Miscarriage of Justice, as defined by Article 5.1.5 of the Code of Laws. I cite all relevant threads in the Private Office as my preliminary evidence. Should the Court refuse to release these threads, the (Acting) Justices already have access to them for the purposes of the Complaint

Due to their personal and direct involvement in the case in question, I must respectfully demand that Hopolis and TAC recuse themselves from this case. While I recognize this recuses the entirety of the Court, the severity of this issue should not be taken lightly and must be dealt with appropriately.

Messages In This Thread
Criminal Charges - by Farengeto - 07-31-2015, 11:23 PM