We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Crownsville Summit

Connor Walsh felt someone whispering to his ear. He was wearing headphones, listening to his favourite band, so he could not hear. He took the headphones off, and turned his head to face the person. It was his personal assistant, notifying him that foreign leaders were arriving.

"Thanks for the update, Clark. Will you please ensure a Secretary is there to receive each of them? It will be good to extend the official welcome of the Kringalian Government as soon as they arrive. Also, have Crawford speed up their visa procedures, as soon as they land. I want everyone here at the Marina as soon as possible"

Walsh was turning back, but had a second thought, walked towards the cough, and lied down. With all that had been happening, he deserved a quick nap. He quickly hit the play button on his phone, and he remembered the music had started playing, just before everything went dark.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Messages In This Thread
[IC] Crownsville Summit - by Kris Kringle - 09-10-2015, 02:24 PM