We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Penguin 22

(01-03-2022, 08:19 PM)HumanSanity Wrote: In the past, you've been one of the least endorsed members of the Council on Regional Security. How will you change your endorsement trading practices to secure the in-game Delegacy and maintain high endorsement counts throughout your term? Your endorsement count relative to other CRS members seems to have jumped recently, was that due to you already having changed your practices and, if so, how?

How do you conceive of the role of the Delegate as a head of state of the region? Beyond holding the in-game Delegate seat and responsibilities under the Charter and relevant laws, what responsibilities does this impose in terms of how you engage with the region?

As Delegate, how would you work with the Local Council to promote activity on the gameside and coordinate gameside activities and promotion with the Cabinet?

What is your availability often like to vote at major and minor update on important WA resolutions? How familiar are you with OWL's voting and recommendation process?

I make it a point to do my best to endo every M-F some times I'll miss a day or two but I do make sure it is once a week at minimum. This past week? I sent out 430 individual TGs to people who have not yet endorsed me. It seems to be working this time.  I have said this before but I have gotten a number of responses for people not endo'ing me due to my nation stats (which tend to be severely harsh) , or my nation name (which peeps think is "immature"). I can't change their opinions and I won't be changing how I play My nation,  I can try to get them to take the Endo'ing system serious. The TGs were really the only thing I have done differently in a while. 

I already interact on the RMB but I think working with the LC is just as important as working with the Cabinet. We are all TSP no matter where we spend the most time. I would look at the Delegate role as like The Queen but that is Blasphemy so I will say it should be with Style and Grace and Flair. So a combination of so many wonderful Ladies.  

I can make both as they are noon and midnight for me. 

I think that is everything?
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Penguins shall one day rule the pie!
And by "pie", I mean "World"!!
Goddess Empress Queen Princess Lady of TSP 
Lilium Inter Spinas // Non timebo mala
I have done a lot of things in the Region in my History.
There's a list somewhere if you wanna go looking. 

Messages In This Thread
Penguin 22 - by Penguin - 01-03-2022, 02:59 PM
RE: Penguin 22 - by Witchcraft and Sorcery - 01-03-2022, 06:23 PM
RE: Penguin 22 - by HumanSanity - 01-03-2022, 08:19 PM
RE: Penguin 22 - by Penguin - 01-04-2022, 02:18 PM
RE: Penguin 22 - by Kris Kringle - 01-04-2022, 03:26 PM
RE: Penguin 22 - by Somyrion - 01-04-2022, 06:14 PM
RE: Penguin 22 - by Griffindor - 01-04-2022, 07:40 PM
RE: Penguin 22 - by Penguin - 01-05-2022, 11:12 AM
RE: Penguin 22 - by Somyrion - 01-06-2022, 09:59 PM
RE: Penguin 22 - by Penguin - 01-07-2022, 08:34 PM