We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[PASSED] [2229.CN] Nomination of Moon as General

Legislators of the Assembly,

I come before you today as your Minister of Defense to provide official notice that I have nominated Moon (Emodea) to join the General Corps, pursuant to my statutory power under Article 1, Section 3 of the Military Code, and to seek approval for this appointment from the Assembly.

Moon first joined the South Pacific Special Forces in March of last year. In the time since then, he has established himself, in addition to other contributions to our region, as an outstanding presence on and off the battlefield. In his service thus far, he has already become among the most prolific updaters in the Special Forces, with nearly 400 updates attended, over 1,750 chasing defenses, and over 1,500 detagging operations recorded at the time of writing. This consistent dedication to defending the interests and values of the Coalition alone warrants recognition.

In April of this year, Moon was promoted to the rank of Commander, and working with him in my capacity as Minister of Defense has been a thoroughly positive experience. In addition to an integral role in planning and running operations, Moon has proven to be a reliable source of thoughtful feedback, insight, and ideas. I am confident that Moon will have no issue stepping up to the elevated responsibilities of a General, not only with planning and overseeing military operations but also with helping to ensure the continued development of our regional military.

Thus, after consultation with the General Corps, it is my distinct pleasure today to come before the Assembly seeking its approval for the appointment of Moon as a General of the South Pacific Special Forces.

I remain available to answer any and all questions regarding this appointment.
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]
[-] The following 9 users Like Pronoun's post:
  • Amerion, Cloud, HumanSanity, Killer, Purple Hyacinth, Roavin, Ryccia, The Haughtherlands, Zukchiva

Messages In This Thread
[PASSED] [2229.CN] Nomination of Moon as General - by Pronoun - 07-08-2022, 01:14 AM
RE: Nomination of Moon as General - by Moon - 07-08-2022, 02:04 AM
RE: Nomination of Moon as General - by Amerion - 07-08-2022, 02:44 AM
RE: Nomination of Moon as General - by Moon - 07-09-2022, 09:59 AM
RE: Nomination of Moon as General - by sandaoguo - 07-11-2022, 04:54 PM