We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

RMB Future: RMB Liaisons + Mods + MoC authority

So, the first iteration of this proposal failed. I'm sorry I haven't had time to outline where I'd like to go with it since then, since I've been busy with other matters.

I'm intending to make a new proposal which is largely the same as the proposal we previously voted on with an additional bill/law for RMB Liaisons that report to the PM. This was discussed in the OP of the thread, but I decided to not include it in the final voting package, believing it would be able to be left up to executive discretion. However, some people seemed uncomfortable with the lack of legislatively defined supports, so I'll add it to a second iteration of the bill.

How do people feel about this?
Minister of Foreign Affairs
General of the South Pacific Special Forces
Ambassador to Balder
Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[Image: ykXEqbU.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: RMB Future: RMB Liaisons + Mods + MoC authority - by HumanSanity - 08-31-2022, 11:03 AM