We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

It all comes down to tsu (for delegate)!

Since we don't have a designated place for concession speeches, I thought I'd post here.

A full congratulation to Seraph, who I'm sure if going to make a wonderful delegate. I'm happy to lose to a worthy opponent and his campaign and work in the region is beyond reproach. Congrats! 

I also want to take the time to thank everyone who supported me this election — and during my previous terms as delegate. It all means more than I can express.

I'd also like to take a moment to thank DM for all his work in the region — both as delegate and prime minister before. While his public life might be ending, he's certain to go down as a great SPer.

Finally, here's hoping we can have a smooth and speedy transition, and that we are all able to make Seraph's delegacy as great as it can be!
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

Messages In This Thread
RE: It all comes down to tsu (for delegate)! - by Tsunamy - 01-19-2018, 04:34 PM