We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Oath of Confidentiality and Impartiality

[Image: BYEo2lg.png]

Oath of Confidentiality and Impartiality

I, Belschaft, do solemnly swear that I will follow and uphold the Charter of the Coalition of the South Pacific and all the laws, regulations and ordinances derived from the same; that I will administer justice fairly and equally; that I will apply the law with compassion and understanding to new and old, citizen and official, without distinction or discrimination; that I will hear all views and consider each carefully when interpreting the law; that I will, when appropriate or required by the law, keep information, discussions and case details private and confidential; that I will not betray the confidence of discussions with my colleagues; and that I take this obligation freely, in good faith, and with full disposition, for the good of the Coalition of the South Pacific.
[-] The following 4 users Like Belschaft's post:
  • Nat, Poppy, Ryccia, Volaworand

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oath of Confidentiality and Impartiality - by Belschaft - 05-23-2018, 06:20 PM