We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Statements and Releases

HIGH COURT OF THE SOUTH PACIFIC
Statement on the intent of Justice Nat to resign at the end of January 2021
14 December 2020

An increased workload at university means that it is not wise for me (Justice Nat) to continue on the Court in the coming year. As such, I intend to resign at or around the end of January. While this announcement does not constitute a formal resignation, it has been provided so that the Cabinet may begin the process of appointing a replacement if they so choose. For the avoidance of any doubt, I will continue in my current role as a Justice until I formally resign at the end of January. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the Court and wish my judicial colleagues all the best with their important work.

N.B. Nothing within this announcement should be taken to affect my involvement with cases currently before the Court.
Former Associate Justice of the High Court of the South Pacific (4 December 2019 to 5 February 2021)
[-] The following 7 users Like Nat's post:
  • Belschaft, Griffindor, Jay Coop, North Prarie, Penguin, Seraph, Somyrion

Messages In This Thread
Statements and Releases - by Kris Kringle - 02-20-2019, 09:46 PM
RE: Statements and Releases - by Belschaft - 03-21-2019, 05:53 PM
RE: Press Release on the Opinion of [2010.HC] Permanence of Assembly Resolutions - by Nat - 12-14-2020, 02:08 AM
RE: Statements and Releases - by Nat - 02-04-2021, 06:37 PM
RE: Statements and Releases - by Kris Kringle - 02-15-2021, 10:01 PM
RE: Statements and Releases - by Kris Kringle - 07-07-2021, 11:39 AM