We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[DISCUSSION] Non-Aggression Pact with Lazarus

(01-30-2020, 10:07 PM)Tsunamy Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 09:00 PM)Omega Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 06:19 PM)Tsunamy Wrote: Can someone give the Assembly a quick update on the government officials and all currently in Laz?

While this seems unproblematic, I'd certainly like more information given our complicated history with the region and some of the people there.

Delegate: Tubbius
Vice Delegate: New Rogernomics
Prime Minister: Sylven Razedusk
MoFA: McChimp
Director of Military: Whatermelons  

I'm going to trust that the esteemed minister did not mean to be a dismissive as it certainly seems.

Would you care to share about your interactions with them? Or thoughts about potential future interactions? I'd appreciate a bit more than this seeming like a rubber stamp. 
Oh, I was under the impression you simply wanted a list of government officials. 
During negotiations I found all parties in Lazarus to engage in good faith seeking something fair and equitable. I believe moving forward, due to the return of Native rule in Lazarus, it may be prudent to investigate a closer relationship with them. I know their culture has been on the upswing and I would hope we are able to engage with them outside of R/D. Lazarus, of course, does hold a special place in my heart as it was where I matured as a player and they are, and almost always have been, a very welcoming region and one with people we can almost always get along with, even though we may disagree on things like ideology.

In terms of R/D, Lazarus only really engages in Warzones and is currently at war with the NPO. I could see the SPSF doing training ops with them as a way to further cooperation, however, this would be up to the MoMA.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
[-] The following 2 users Like Omega's post:
  • Seraph, VecTa

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Discussion] Non-Agression Pact with Lazarus - by Omega - 01-30-2020, 11:13 PM