We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[AT VOTE] Establishment of the Minister of Home Affairs

I think if we did this I would prefer that the minister was elected specifically, rather than winter from amongst the LC. I'd imagine that they would be elected in the first round of LC elections but would have to run specifically with a platform for that position - this would be to mitigate the possibility of allowing access to the cabinet someone who want elected in the basis of a particular platform. It would still be a risk, but I think this would help.

EDIT: Also, could we think of another name, preferably without 'affairs' in it? At the moment it sounds like a hook-up site...
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
[-] The following 3 users Like Seraph's post:
  • Belschaft, Griffindor, Jay Coop

Messages In This Thread
RE: [DRAFT] Establishment of the Minister of Local Affairs - by Seraph - 05-18-2020, 04:49 AM