We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

MoRA than enough.

Anyone who's beeen paying attention recently will have noticed my activity in the Ministry dropping off. I appointed two deputies to ensure that some things were still rolling but with my return to work, including a long commute, and encroaching anxiety about where that job is going next, I no longer seem to have the time, energy or, perhaps most importantly, enthusiasm to do the overwhelming job of Minister of Regional Affairs anymore and, with various things going on, I'm simply not enjoying it anymore and Nakari's resignation has reminded me that that's an important consideration in a game.

I'm honestly disappointed in myself. I knew this was a possibility and I had convinced myself that I would be able to cope, but it turns out I wasn't. As a result, an attempt to demonstrate a different way of running the Ministry has failed, but better that it fails honestly than with me stressing about not achieving anything in the background.

As more than half of the term has now passed, I'm consulting with the cabinet about an interim minister, hopefully to ensure that stuff still happens, but as of this post, I formally resign my position as Minister of Regional Affairs of the South Pacific and go to be quiet somewhere for a time...
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
[-] The following 11 users Like Seraph's post:
  • Amerion, Daytime to Night, Encaitar, Jay Coop, Nakari, phoenixofthesun14, Poppy, Purple Hyacinth, Ryccia, USoVietnam, Whole India

Messages In This Thread
MoRA than enough. - by Seraph - 08-23-2020, 04:55 AM
RE: MoRA than enough. - by Somyrion - 08-23-2020, 05:11 AM
RE: MoRA than enough. - by Amerion - 08-23-2020, 07:13 AM
RE: MoRA than enough. - by Nakari - 08-23-2020, 08:01 AM
RE: MoRA than enough. - by Penguin - 08-23-2020, 08:14 AM
RE: MoRA than enough. - by Rabbitz - 08-23-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: MoRA than enough. - by Whole India - 08-23-2020, 11:22 AM
RE: MoRA than enough. - by Volaworand - 08-24-2020, 11:17 PM
RE: MoRA than enough. - by Encaitar - 08-25-2020, 08:56 AM