We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

(IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402?

Deep Island, 5th of December, 20XX

[Image: tkIC7R.jpg]

The Peony of Huawan heard the two helicopters as she sat down, enjoying the seaview and preparing her mind. The two corporals were shaking, but they were ready to do the work. As the soldiers pointed at them, Sa'arina decided to point her Marika-4 shotgun back at them, cocking it, while Fareed pointed his standard-issue N9 pistol. They crouched in front of their line of sight to The Peony, protecting her. A standoff was happening between the Izaakians and the Besernians, and the ocean waves filled the silence of what seemed like an eternity. The standoff was broken by a sigh and a couple of words.

"The sea is nice isn't it?" Said The Peony, "What a good day for a swim I think."

She stood calmly as she raised up her hands on her chest. It's the first time guns were pointed at her. She was foot, and stood confidently, despite deep in her heart she's trembling with fear. Her two guardians also stood but continued to block their line of sight

[Image: 63ca9e50652646db871bf5bbdc4114bd.jpg]
"I'm afraid the both of you are too late, we have rescued the Anserisan helicopter and my men had transported them back to the forward base in Winston Island." Said The Peony, as she looked at them dead in the eye, thumbs on her pocket now. "I'm sure that most of you have yet to be acquainted by me, I am The Peony of The Unitary Peocracy of Huawan, her Imperial Nuwang and the head of state, as such, the head of this operation. There wasn't enough space in the rescue helicopter, so I humbly decided to drop back with my two guardians."

She then smiled and gave a single clap, one that rang out. "Now, before we continue anything that the two of you might regret, may I ask that you all drop your weapons? Don't be so rude."
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Messages In This Thread
RE: (IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402? - by Hammerstar - 12-08-2020, 02:06 PM